The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Nominations for the NZTech Board close 5pm Thursday 18 June. We encourage you to send in your nominations for a role on the NZTech Board.
This year we have vacancies for the following positions:
- Major Corporates (3 positions)
- Corporate – Other (1 position)
- Business (1 position)
- Government/Education (1 position)
It is important to note that while the board candidate must be from an NZTech member organisation, they do not need to be from the same membership tier that they wish to represent on the Board, provided that they are nominated by at least one Member of that tier. The details of what’s required and who is entitled to be elected are set out in the form below.
Electronic Voting & Other Key Dates
Voting for Board members will be done electronically. The voting will take place in advance of the meeting and the results will be announced at the meeting.
Please see the current constitution for an outline of Board Membership and election processes.
Key dates related to the AGM are as follows:
- Now: Call for Nominations for Board representatives issued to Members
- 18 June: Deadline for nominations to NZTech for Board representatives
- 24 June: List of Board nominees to be issued to Members and electronic voting commences
- 2 July: Any proposed notices, motions or remits to be advised to NZTech
- 10 July: Deadline for election of Board Members
- 16 July: Members to have confirmed attendance at the AGM
- 22 July: Any proxies for the AGM received by NZTech
- 23 July: AGM event in Auckland, results of electronic voting announced.
This is strictly a member-only event.