The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
NZTech presents the Entrepreneurs and Exporters Day at ITx 2016
This July, NZTech is collaborating with IITP and 10 other tech associations to create ITx 2016, three days of speakers and workshops for the tech sector.
“ITx 2016 is huge, it is New Zealand’s IT conference where our digital technology sector comes together for three days. With more than 150 talks and a range of local and international speakers, this is the largest IT conference of its kind in the country, which means there is plenty for everyone in the industry” says NZTech CEO Graeme Muller.
“With a strong focus on innovation, the conference brings together industry, academia and government to network and learn,” he said.
“NZTech at ITx will focus on equipping current and future entrepreneurs and exporters with the tools, knowledge and confidence to help grow and define the future of our tech industry. We are proudly hosting the Entrepreneurs and Exporters Day with a keynote address from the US founding partner of 500 Startups Mobile Collective, Edith Yeung. Edith is a Silicon Valley insider and will be discussing Trends in the Valley: how to get funded,” said Muller.
NZTech’s Entrepreneurs and Exporters Day speaking line up also includes:
- Singularity University’s Kaila Colbin providing an introduction to exponential technologies.
- Augen Software Group’s Mitchell Pham presenting a case study on delivering New Zealand technologies into overseas markets.
- Dr Elinor Swery showcasing IBM’s Watson, cognitive technologies that can think like people.
- Ken Brophy of JBA on building entrepreneurial capability.
- University of Auckland’s Sector Innovation Manager Arron Judson discussing how to make ideas succeed; the importance of collaboration.
ITx 2016 runs 11-13 July, in Wellington. Check out the full ITx 2016 programme