The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Join the delegation to London Tech Week, 12 – 16 June 2023
Kiwi tech scaleups who are considering an expansion to the UK are invited to join this year’s delegation with the UK Department for Business and Trade.
London Tech Week is Europe’s largest technology festival, bringing together the world’s most inspirational founders, global leaders, policymakers, investors and rising stars. In 2022 LTW attracted an incredible 20,000+ attendees from across the globe, and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever as LTW celebrates its 10th anniversary.
Applications to join our delegation are now open. Apply Now.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to participate in a curated programme of tailored events which will enable delegates to build market insights, explore market opportunities, expand their networks and identify potential partners and clients. Programme highlights include:
- Pre-mission briefing to network with other delegates in the lead-up to our travel to the UK
- Access to a week-long programme of events from Monday 12 June through to Friday 16 June
- A delegate pass to attend the core London Tech Week programme, including the AI Summit and the Quantum Computing Summit
- Bespoke information sessions and networking receptions on accessing the UK market
- Support from the UK Government to leverage services and fast-track plans for a UK market entry
There is no cost to join this mission, however, accommodation, flights and all other travel costs are at the delegate’s expense.
Applications close on Monday 1 May 2023.
The UK’s tech sector is now worth $1 trillion in value, is home to over 144 unicorns and is Europe’s number one destination for Venture Capital. When it comes to digital tech innovation the UK is the perfect destination to scale your business.