The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
We are pleased to invite you to nominate yourself or another individual for the Education Technology Association of New Zealand Executive Council.
Education is the foundation on which all of New Zealand will prosper and grow.
The Education Technology Association of New Zealand (EdTechNZ) is the voice of EdTech in New Zealand, supporting the growth of the sector.
Our mission is to improve the lives of people and increase the access to, quality of and impact of education through innovative technology, for the benefit of educators and learners in Aotearoa New Zealand and around the world.
To continue building on our success, it is critical to have the drive and support of a purposeful Executive Council and we are now seeking nominations. We encourage you to consider who could make an impact as a member of the EdTechNZ Executive Council, ensuring the new Council reflects the diversity of the community we support.
Executive Council Nominations
There is now an opportunity to put yourself forward or nominate someone else for a role on the EdTechNZ Executive Council. This year we have vacancies for the following positions:
- Other Corporate Seat (1 position)
- SME & Start Up Seat (2 position)
- Government Seat (1 position)
- Education Seat (1 position)
The positions are for a 2-year term.
Nominees for the above positions:
- Must be from an EdTechNZ member organisation
- Must be in the EdTechNZ tier they are being nominated for
- Must be up to date with their EdTechNZ membership fees
All nominations must be submitted online by 5pm. 13th September, 2023.
Voting will take place online in advance of the meeting and will be open for two weeks. The results will be announced at the Annual Meeting, on 18th October 2023. Please see the Charter (by clicking here for an outline of Executive Council membership and election process. Each organisation has one vote that is allocated to the primary contact of the member organisation.
Annual Meeting Details
The Annual Meeting is scheduled for 18th October 2023 and is to be a Webinar Meeting. You can register to attend here.
Notices and Remits
If you wish to propose any notices or motions to be considered at the Annual Meeting, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 27th September, 2023
- Now – Call for nominations for Executive Committee members is issued to members.
- 13th September – Nominations close, and all received nominations are validated.
- 20th September – Electronic voting commences.
- 27th September – Due date for notices or motions to be considered at the Annual Meeting.
- 4th October – Electronic voting closes.
- 18th October – Results announced at Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
We look forward to your response and your nominations
The EdTechNZ team