The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Registrations are now open for Aotearoa New Zealand’s 2024 Life Science Summit – True science, real change.
Our inaugural Summit was a huge success, and we can’t wait to reconnect. We’re delighted to share an unmissable two days of keynotes, panel discussions and networking opportunities featuring local and international biotech thought leaders.
Schedule it now and join us at Tākina Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre, 11-12 March, 2024. If you’re a BioTechNZ member, please access your member offer and group discount now. Plus, our All Access pass includes full conference access and our networking dinner.
Stay tuned for more exciting keynote speakers and programme announcements.
From the BioTechNZ Team
Charting our future
When it comes to life sciences in Aotearoa, we’re playing the long game! Introducing our first keynote speakers, Neuren Pharmaceuticals’ Jon Pilcher and Hygiene Renewables’ Dr Louise Brown. Jon is exploring the vital role of the biotech sector and the positive impact of supporting drug discovery lead times. Dr Brown is sharing their latest research to manufacture hydrogen using synthetic biology. Plus, Dr Emma Ball is driving change at the frontier of genomic technologies.
- Global thought leadership and insights.
- Networking with all parts of the ecosystem including government, companies, universities, research institutes, the investment community and students.
- Roundtables led by industry experts.
- Showcasing current research, new innovation and commercialisation opportunities.
- Explore a diverse range of streams, including biosecurity, animal health, genomics, biotech’s contribution to human health, plus sustainability, climate emissions reduction and our journey towards our net-zero future.
Will you be joining us from overseas?
Calling all international attendees! Please join us for a memorable experience. We have some special optional activities planned to warmly welcome you to Aotearoa New Zealand and offer an insider’s look at our thriving life sciences industry in Wellington. These activities are free, but there is limited availability, so please make sure you express your interest when you register.
Discounted event tickets are just one of the many benefits for BioTechNZ members. If you are not a member, consider becoming one.