The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
2016 NZ Intelligent Infrastructure Summit
Highlighting the 2016 NZ Intelligent Infrastructure Summit – bringing together innovators and thought-leaders from the utilities and transport sectors.
- The 30 Year Infrastructure Plan
- Supporting infrastructure through policy and funding
- Strategies for managing the digital revolution
- Case studies of innovations in transport and utilities
- What to do with your big data
- Applications of UAV/drones
- The sharing economy and the impact on infrastructure
Featuring experts from:
The Minister for Transport, Energy and Resources | New Zealand Smart Grid Forum | Callaghan Innovation | Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority | Beca | Transport for Christchurch | SolarBright | Irrigation New Zealand | The University of Auckland and more…
The pressure on NZ Infrastructure is immense – globalisation, population growth and urbanisation mean that current models will not meet our future needs. The way forward is intelligent infrastructure – utilising smart technology to offer a more sustainable infrastructure solutions; but what does that look like in NZ?
This event brings the opportunity to move beyond legacy systems or traditional networks and embrace intelligent infrastructure. See the agenda at www.conferenz.co.nz/infrastructure