The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
2024 National Cyber Security Summit
Policy | Process | Protection | People
“Cyber security is ever evolving. The threats, attacks, techniques and attackers are getting more and more sophisticated as time passes by. As the risk grows, our need to share and learn is even more imperative. The annual New Zealand Cyber Security Summit in March 2023, will bring New Zealand’s cyber community, thought leaders and experts together to address these issues”
Graeme Muller, CEO of NZTech
Proudly kiwi organised, this event has a strong history of delivering the national conversation on cyber security as well as bringing the government, tech sector, and businesses together.
Why you should attend the Cyber Security Summit
- Network and connect with over 300 tech industry leaders, policymakers and security professionals as we bring all facets of this industry together
- Personalise your experience with interactive roundtable discussions on cyber security nuances
- Quick-fire presentations allow you to get in insight into the latest trends and hottest technical topics influencing the sector
- Case studies from within the industry examines best practice and lessons learnt
- With over 45 exhibitors at the event, meet and greet with the cyber security ecosystem all in one place to meet your technology needs
NZ’s pre-eminent gathering of Cyber Security & Trust experts, advisors, and practitioners are gathering in Wellington in February.
Make sure you are there and meet the room. The knowledge transfer and connections to be made are invaluable.
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Cyber Security Managers
- Security Operations Manager
- Security Portfolio Holders
- Security Architecture Managers