The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Cyber Security Risk Conference 2023
Practice | Defence | Leadership
Sep 11, 2023 08:00 AM (NZST) | Grand Millennium, Auckland – New Zealand
As Digital business transformation becomes embedded in organisations across the country, it becomes imperative for security and risk leaders to drive the cyber security agenda. Managing security risks is no longer just about defence, it is about being proactive and driving future-proofed solutions for organisational success.
The Cyber Security Risk Conference provides opportunities for senior cyber security and risk management leaders to learn from industry leaders as they continuously improve their cyber risk management practices.
What are the critical threats coming up that will have an impact on organisation’s cyber resilience?
This conference will focus on the most important risk in digital operating environments – Cyber Security and it’s impact on business outcomes.
- Evolving risk management programmes to consider emergent threats.
- Aligning risk appetite with strategy – successful collaboration between the board and the C-suite for business growth
- Managing cyber risk when investing in risk management activities
- Creating opportunities for growth and resilience through smart cyber risk provision
- Avoiding cyber risk programmes becoming innovation blockers – how to overcome barriers for extended growth
- Maintaining agility and resilience through a strong cyber strategy
- Keeping on top of the latest threats and security challenges
- Maintaining effective security governance across the business
The Cyber Risk Conference is a collaboration between NZTech and Brightstar. Proudly kiwi organised, this event series has a strong history of delivering the national conversation on cyber security as well as bringing the government, tech sector, and businesses together. With the National Cyber Security Summit 2024 celebrating its 10th anniversary, we are bringing a high-level one day summit to Auckland in September to compliment the National discussion that happens in March in Wellington. See you there!
“Cyber security is ever evolving. The threats, attacks, techniques and attackers are getting more and more sophisticated as time passes by. As the risk grows, our need to share and learn is even more imperative. This inaugural event in September, will bring New Zealand’s cyber community, risk management leaders and tech experts together to address these issues”
– Graeme Muller, CEO of NZTech