The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
EdTechNZ Christchurch Launch
We invite you to celebrate the South Island launch of The Education Technology Association of New Zealand (EdTechNZ).
EdTechNZ is the voice of education technology in New Zealand, bringing together those with a shared interest in education technology, including industry providers, educators and Government. Our key purpose is to drive creative use of technology inside and outside the classroom, to facilitate a world class education system and showcase New Zealand education technology to the world.
Please attend our launch to learn more and have your say in shaping EdTechNZ. Then join us for our panel discussion, The Future of Education is Now, with:
- Catherine Johnson – Lead Facilitator at CORE Education Ltd, Christchurch
- Christine O’Neill – Principal St Thomas of Canterbury College 2007-2017, Independent leadership and education consultant (Christine O’Neill Consulting)
- Julian Price – National Head of Training at St John New Zealand
- Leeanne Carson-Hughes – Executive General Manager – People & Culture at Citycare Group
- Miranda Satterthwaite – STEM Coordinator at Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Richard Hamilton – Manager Organisation Development at Canterbury District Health Board
The panel, facilitated by EdTechNZ Executive Council member Phil Garing, will discuss future trends and how technology is shaping the way we train and educate.
Special thanks to CanterburyTech and Tait Electronics for hosting this event.
If you would like to attend the CanterburyTech event, which will begin at 5.30pm, once the EdTechNZ Launch has completed, we will let me know when their registrations are open.