The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
European Medical Device Market Access Webinar
This webinar will provide participants with an overview of the European regulatory landscape for medical devices, including key considerations for successful market entry.
Tune in to learn about:
- Key regulatory considerations, including QMS requirements and authorised representation
- EU and UK regulatory developments and the role of health economics in evaluation
- Trends in European medical device regulations and key public resources for NZ companies
This webinar will be presented by Juan M. Campos, owner of JMC Medical Device Consulting. Juan has over 30 years of experience working in senior medical device quality and regulatory roles, including leadership roles with Baxter, B Braun, Biomet, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Tuesday 14 June 2022, 9:00am-10:30am including 20 minutes Q&A
- Hosted on Zoom, the webinar will be recorded but the recording will not include the Q&A
- All who attend the webinar will also receive a copy of the slides
Cost $25 incl. GST and booking fee.