The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
From burnout to balance
Balancing commitments isn’t easy. But you don’t have to do it alone. Learn actionable strategies to harmonise professional ambitions with self care.
As women, we juggle numerous roles daily – from being professionals to mothers and partners. While this showcases our adaptability, it also makes us more susceptible to burnout, especially in today’s fast-paced tech world.
What’s in store for you?
- Brigette McGregor-Macdonald will introduce you to the transformative power of mindfulness. Learn techniques to stay grounded, enhance focus, and fortify yourself against burnout.
- Maja Lee will explore the vital link between nutrition, health, and stress management. Discover how prioritising your health can boost performance, optimise energy, and prevent burnout.
Tickets are going quick — get yours before you miss out!
- Date: Wednesday, 20 September, 2023
- Time: 7.30am – 9am
- Location: AWS, 15 Customs Street, Auckland
- Event Type: In-person
- Cost: $20 or $15 for students
We respectfully ask that all participants planning to attend an in person event are healthy and well. Should you be unable to attend due to illness or isolation we request that you stay home. Please let us know you if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date