The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
From Grants to Compliance: How SaaS Businesses Can Navigate Tax and Deploy Financial Strategies for Growth | online
SaaS businesses in New Zealand are growing – fast. Strategic financial and tax planning can be often overshadowed by the drive for product development and market expansion. However, smart financial strategies can enhance your business’s overall growth trajectory, in a sustainable way.
Join us for our upcoming Need-to-Know webinar designed specifically to help SaaS businesses navigate the labyrinth of tax and finance strategies. We’ll go beyond helping you to understand the tax landscape – you’ll learn how to adopt smart approaches to financial management that can enhance your competitive edge.
In this session, tax experts from Tax Traders and KPMG will be addressing your queries, including:
- Understanding Tax Pooling: Have you ever wondered if you could pay your taxes when it suits you, rather than when the IRD says so? Tax pooling is a flexible tool that allows you to control when and how you pay your taxes, improving your cash flow and helping you better manage the financial highs and lows.
- Maximising Government Grants and Incentives: Are you capitalising on R&D Tax Incentives and other grants to drive innovation and maintain your competitive edge? Learn strategies to make the most of the financial support available to your business.
- Tax-efficient International Expansion: If you’re looking to take your SaaS business global, you need to know how to do it in the most tax-efficient way. We’ll explore outbound tax considerations and provide practical insights on international tax planning.
- Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOPs): Understand how ESOPs can be a game-changer for your business by incentivising your team while also exploring their related tax implications.
- Industry-Specific Financial Strategies: Get exclusive insights into unique financial strategies tailored for SaaS businesses that can help you manage your revenue cycle effectively.
Join us for this one-hour webinar and gain valuable insights on tax pooling, outbound tax considerations, and tips on maximising benefits from R&D tax credits and other grants
Who should attend?
This webinar is a must attend event for SaaS CEOs, founders, Board members, finance team members, and anyone else interested in tax and cash flow matters in SaaS
Best suited to what stage of SaaS business?
SaaS businesses at all stages of growth
What you will learn:
- How to maximise benefits from New Zealand’s R&D Tax Incentive and other government grants for your business.
- The key things you need to consider when expanding internationally in the most tax efficient way.
- The most important tax implications of Employee Share Incentive Plans and how to navigate them.
- How the tax pooling system can provide a more flexible way for you to manage your tax payments.
Following this session, you’ll be equipped with the tools to undertake a review of your business’s financial strategies, maximise your fiscal benefits, and ensure that the tax decisions you’re making are right for your business.