The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Hybrid: Canterbury Tech Summit 2020
This event is not run by an association in the Tech Alliance, but may be of interest to some members.
GROW | CONNECT | INSPIRE
Grow your network and be inspired
We invite all techpreneurs, disruptors and technology ecosystem leaders to join us again this September for a 2020 Canterbury Tech Summit that has itself been adapted to align with the new norms in conferencing.
Being held more centrally, at Rydges Latimer Square, this year’s Summit has been split into two distinct sessions, inviting you to:
– Innovate and Transform during the morning session (8.30am – 1.30pm), and to hear about;
– The Next Wave of Applied Technology at the afternoon session (1.30pm – 6.30pm)
Numbers are limited and those looking to physically join us at one or either of these sessions should act fast (first in, first-served registrations), especially if you’re experiencing Zoom-overload and/or keen to also enjoy time with your peers at the sponsored Summit lunch and evening network sessions.
But for those unable to attend, technology is in place to allow you to listen and participate as a virtual attendee too.
In the morning, high quality speakers (both home-grown and international) will join us to share their experiences and ideas on innovation, digital transformation, business and technology agility, with a particular focus on assisting organisations in navigating their way through the new post-COVID reality.
Presentations for the afternoon session will be of a more technical nature, focusing on new technologies and related innovations that are poised to have a positive impact both on our sector and associated industries.
Whatever your current situation, the 2020 Canterbury Tech Summit promises to be the perfect catalyst to help our members Inspire, Connect and Grow, both through enjoying quality presentation content and opportunities to network and share views, problems, and solutions with industry colleagues.
- Anna Gong – CEO & Fonder, Perx Technologies
- Lena Patel – CEO, SAndbox2boardroom
- Gabe Ripjma – CEO, Aceos Health
- Rowena Davenport – Treasury & Strategy Manager, MTF Finance
- Joe Kearns – Principal Consultant, Double O Oconsultants
- Rogan Clarke – Director of Digital Change, Inland Revenue Department
- Grant Ryan – Founding Coordinator, The Cacophony Project
- Anna Kominik – Country Director, Wisk New Zealand
Despite the renewed uncertainty around Covid-19 in New Zealand we continue to plan for an in-person Tech Summit on 17th November 2020. We will monitor the situation and provide updates accordingly. In the event that Tech Summit 2020 is held online only, we will refund your ticket price in full. Financial members of Canterbury Tech would then be entitled to attend the online version of Tech Summit.
Member Tickets – Member tickets are for individual, student or company Canterbury Tech members only. (Your membership fees must be up to date)
- Morning Session $90 (plus GST)
- Afternoon Session $90 (plus GST)
- Full Day Ticket $160 (plus GST)
- Online ONLY included in Canterbury Tech Membership (no charge)
Non member Tickets
- Online $20 (plus GST)
- There are NO in person tickets available for non Canterbury Tech members