The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Increasing the Value of your Healthtech Company Workshop
This session will provide participants with an overview of the relevant principles, concepts, and practical considerations for increasing the value of their healthtech business.
This workshop will cover:
- Identifying intangible assets, namely resources and capabilities, that can potentially create a value advantage
- Discussing the various legal mechanisms to capture, protect, leverage and enforce intellectual property rights
- Managing other factors specific to healthtech for maximising value and opportunities
This interactive workshop will be facilitated by Kate Wilson of KTPi Enterprises and Jai Basrur of CGB Consulting. It’s ideal for earlier-stage healthtech businesses seeking to develop strategies for leveraging their existing and future intangible assets to maximise value.
- Tuesday 21 June 2022, 9:00am-2.00pm, including lunch
- Hosted at Callaghan Innovation, Watt St, Parnell
- Cost: $50 incl. booking fee and GST
Attendance is limited to healthtech companies.