The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Insurtech Pathways – How InsurTech can scale between Australia and NZ
Crossing the ditch – the key to successful InsurTech market penetration into both Australia and New Zealand – for all InsurTechs!
What’s it all about?
In this event, we will share key insights, knowledge and resources around scaling successfully between Australia and New Zealand. We will also hear case studies of InsurTechs that have successfully done just that.
- What are the similarities and differences in both Australia and New Zealand markets?
- What resources are available if you are looking into scaling into either market?
- Case Studies on two Start-ups who have already “crossed the ditch” (sharing insights and their experience during this process)
We will hear from:
- Jason Wilby – Joint Chief Executive and Co-Founder of Huddle/Open Insurance
- Dale Smith – CEO of Javln
- Austrade Representative
- Jason Roberts – Founder and Co-Chair of InsurTech NZ
- Rita Yates – CEO and Co-Founder of Insurtech Australia