The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Knowing your Customer and your Market workshop
The HealthTech Activator’s (HTA) next online market validation workshop, Knowing your Customer and your Market, takes place on 30 November 2023.
A lack of robust market validation is one of the most common weaknesses of healthtech businesses searching for investment. It can lead you to make the wrong product for the wrong customer and cause you to miss valuable opportunities.
This workshop will help you:
- Reframe an offering from a product- or technology-centric perspective to a customer-centric perspective
- Create a Job-To-Be-Done customer motivation canvas
- Create a value proposition shaped around customer problems and challenges
- Create a set of customer attribute assumptions to be validated
- Manage data collection for validation
The workshop is aimed at early stage healthtech companies, or healthtech companies that would like to have a fresh look at their market and how they have validated it to date.
The workshop is run by Dan Hansen and Will Perry from Apagie, who use their cross-industry experience to give companies the right processes and perspectives for successfully commercialising their health technology.
- Pre-workshop: pre-reading from an information package shared in the week before by the facilitators
- Workshop: 30 November , 9am-5pm: morning and afternoon sessions including tea breaks
- Post-workshop: optional follow up discussion with the workshop facilitators
- Cost: Free
Attendance is limited to eight companies, with a maximum two attendees per company.
To confirm your place please register no later than 23 November 2023.