The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
LATAM Retail Tech online event 12 Oct @ 9am NZST
Gaps in your knowledge on what Latin American markets might offer in terms of opportunity to your tech/digital solution? Wondering which of the markets is right for your solution? Mexico? Brazil? Chile?
In Latin America, the (e-)retail sector is booming, hungry for innovative solutions, and still not saturated. Following this trend has been the NZTE LATAM Tech team. They have put together a high-caliber panel of specialist and insiders from Microsoft Chile, Grupo Imagine (Chile), Distrito (Brazil), DXT (Mexico) and 11Ants Analytics (NZ) to explore market opportunities, share insights and success stories, and engage with the audience.
Register and tune into this discussion. Will be well worth your time.
- What? Interactive panel discussion + Q&A (free online event)
- Who? Wilson Pais, Javier Cueto Soto, Gustavo Araujo, Leticia Espinosa Vera, Tom Fuyala
- Get the highlights on the retail tech market in LATAM (focus on Brazil, Chile, and Mexico)
- Map new business opportunities and possibilities
- Identify market gaps and trends
- Prepare or upgrade your strategy to the region
- Get closer to your target partners and customers
- When? Wed 12 Oct 9:00-10:30 am (NZT, GMT +12h)