The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Launch: Large Language Models (LLM) Working Group’s Living White Paper
Join AI Forum NZ’s Large Language Models (LLM) Working Group to learn more about their white paper on LLM and Generative AI in New Zealand currently in development.
The technology is moving so fast that a traditional white paper would be out of date the moment we crossed the final T, so the Working Group has partnered with IBM watsonx to produce a proof of concept for a living library of information that will be launched at this webinar and available for you to question afterwards.
The purpose of the white paper is to provide a comprehensive overview of the benefits, challenges, and governance considerations associated with LLMs in New Zealand, as well as best practices for deploying and managing these models in the local context. This will help organisations and individuals make informed decisions about how to use LLMs responsibly and ethically.
View the launch event:
- Date: Tuesday, 12 December, 2023
- Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Location: Webinar
- Event Type: Online
- Cost: Free
- Matt Ensor, Chair/Workstream Lead, AI Forum NZ LLM Working Group (CEO, FranklyAI)
- Ming Cheuk, Executive Council Member, AI Forum NZ and Contributor to LLM Working Group (Co-founder and CTO, ElementX)
- Maggie Koussa, Workstream Lead, AI Forum NZ LLM Working Group (Digital Solution Consultant, FranklyAI)
- Dr Ian Watson, Professor, University of Auckland
- Madeline Newman, Executive Director, AI Forum NZ
ElementX, FranklyAI, Arcanum, The University of Auckland, Simply Privacy, Spark, Auckland University of Technology, InternetNZ, Microsoft NZ, Ambit AI, Ako Academy, Aware Group, Massey University, University of Canterbury, IBM watsonx