The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Master of Applied Practice -Technological Futures
The world is changing, but most tertiary institutes are not. We are a power-house partnership between Unitec Insitute of Technology and education innovator Frances Valintine. Never before has the world of work been faced with such potential for disruption. As organisations like Xero, Airbnb and Uber become the new norm, there is no room for legacy skills and businesses.
Learn to link successful business decisions with technological advancement to innovate in a shifting digital landscape. Designed to support entrepreneurs and businesses to realise new ideas.
NZQA accredited and certified by Unitec Institute of Technology.
Practice new business thinking
- The world is your guide. Approach learning with a 360-degree view – taught coursework, applied projects, research and collaborative lab work
Maximum impact, minimum time
- Re-engineer your career in just one year, only 12 weeks onsite then you’re back in the saddle
Forecast disruption and innovate
- Get under the skin of emerging technologies, the impact of convergence and spot opportunities
Design and build in a technology lab
- Apply the tools to develop, prototype and implement concepts with expert support
Work with the best – with a global perspective
- Our curriculum is informed and delivered by industry experts, leadership teams and executives bring insight and deep knowledge
NZQA Accredited – Level 9, 180 credits
A partnership of education innovators
Tech Futures Lab is a partnership between world-renowned tech-ed futurist Frances Valintine and Unitec Institute of Technology