The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS 2023
A win for you is a win for us all.
As an exporter, you’re achieving incredible things – every moment, of every day – somewhere in the world. Each time a client discovers your clever, ingenious solution, you’re building our reputation as a country of innovators. Every time a consumer buys your exceptional products, you’re showcasing the best of us to the world.
As an exporter, you’re enriching our businesses, our communities, and our country. In 2022, you helped create more than $83 billion* in export earnings for New Zealand.
You also inspire the next generation of New Zealand businesses, as they embark on their own export journeys. We are thankful for everything you do.
The New Zealand International Business Awards (NZIBA) is the opportunity to share your story, so that we can celebrate together.
Because when you win, we all win.
Ehara tāku toa i te toa takitahi, engari he toa takitini.
My strength is not as an individual, but as a collective.
*In the year to December 2022, New Zealand exported $89.91 billion of total goods and services to the rest of the world. Source: Stats NZ
Recognising all exporters.
The New Zealand International Business Awards (NZIBA) celebrate the success of our international businesses – of all sizes, and across all sectors. The award categories include both general and special categories. Applicants are encouraged to enter more than one category.
- 1 May: Applications and nominations open
- 16 June: Nominations close for all award categories excluding Inspiring Women Leaders and He kai kei aku ringa for Excellence in Māori Export
- 3 July: All applications close at 17:00 NZST, along with nominations for Inspiring Women Leaders and He kai kei aku ringa for Excellence in Māori Export
- 4-21 July: Round one judging of written applications, undertaken by our independent assessment partner KPMG
- 24-28 July: Shortlisted applicants notified and invited to round two judging
- Early-August: Optional opportunity for pitch preparation session with independent assessment partner, KPMG
- 21-25 August: Round two judging (pitching to judging panel) via Zoom
- September: Finalists announced
- 23 November: Awards night at Viaduct Events Centre in Auckland