The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
R9 Rev Up
R9 Rev Up is the kickoff event for R9 Accelerator 3+
It is a FREE weekend event for people interested in participating in R9 Accelerator 3+.
At R9 Rev Up you have the chance to meet potential team mates, deep dive into the Opportunities, and get a taste of what the R9 Accelerator 3+ will be like.
Attending R9 Rev Up is an important step if you’re thinking of applying for R9 Accelerator 3+.
Is it for me?
Do you want to make a difference to how New Zealanders interact with government?
- Are you a public servant who wants to work in a fast, customer-centric way – awesome! Come to R9 Rev Up!
- Are you a budding entrepreneur who wants to start your own business – amazing! Come to R9 Rev Up!
- Are you a designer/developer looking for work experience – fantastic! Come to R9 Rev Up!
- Are you already working on one of the opportunities – incredible! Come to R9 Rev Up!
- Are you a startup or corporate wanting to engage with government in a new way – brilliant! Come to R9 Rev Up!
We’re looking for people that are customer-centric, work well in teams, flourish under pressure, and want to make a difference (find out more here). If this is you, [insert your favourite word for awesome here] and come to R9 Rev Up.
The specifics of how R9 Rev Up will work will be announced soon, but what you need to know for now is:
- It’s free to attend, but you must register
- It starts after on the morning of Saturday 28 January 2017 and wraps up the evening of Sunday 29 January 2017
- It will be held in Wellington
- You will have to bring your own devices – there will be wifi
- There will be a mix of team forming and opportunity exploration activities
- It will be a crazy, full-on, fun weekend
If you want to apply for R9 Accelerator 3+ it’s not mandatory to come to R9 Rev Up, but it’s very highly recommended! Observations from the event may be used in the application assessment process.
There are limited tickets so get in quick!