The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Singapore FinTech Insights: Bridging the Gap for NZ Companies
Get to know the Singapore FinTech ecosystem. Understand why your NZ FinTech should choose Singapore and how to leverage key partners in NZTE’s upcoming webinar.
NZTE invites you to learn about Singapore’s FinTech landscape and ecosystem, as well as the opportunities (green finance, open banking etc.) for New Zealand FinTech companies.
You will learn:
- What the Singapore FinTech landscape looks like, e.g. key sub-sectors?
- Why Singapore has managed to establish itself as a FinTech hub?
- What the broader FinTech ecosystem looks like and who are the key stakeholders (e.g. Monetary Authority of Singapore, Singapore Fintech Association etc.)?
- Where are the opportunities (green finance etc.) and challenges?
- How New Zealand FinTech companies can participate and benefit from being part of the Singapore FinTech ecosystem?
Date: 14 September 2023
Time: 2:00pm NZT / 10:00am SGT
Event type: Free online webinar
REGISTER for the Singapore FinTech Insights: Bridging the Gap for NZ Companies webinar.
This is the first in a series of FinTech events to be held by NZTE. Keep an eye out for future events focused on the FinTech sector.
NZTE Beachhead Advisor, Rajesh Singh, will draw on his 20+ years of financial services sector experience at Standard Chartered Bank, UBS and Goldman Sachs etc. to help NZ FinTech companies navigate Singapore’s FinTech sector.
Who should attend?
FinTech companies wanting to explore or thinking about exporting to Singapore.
- Rajesh Singh
Rajesh has expert knowledge of the financial services sector, with professional experience across global high-performing organisations, including Standard Chartered Bank, UBS and Goldman Sachs. He has 20+ years of leadership experience in establishing innovative digital partnerships and ventures, while also being skilled at business model innovation. Rajesh can help New Zealand companies navigate the tech sector in Singapore and is well-versed in the areas of Open Banking, Embedded Finance, Banking-as-a-Service, Fintech, Climate Risk and the Circular Economy.