The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Teacher Discussion Forum: Improving Feedback in the Hybrid Learning Environment
We’re continuing our teacher’s forum, as we encourage our attendees to share their opinions, experiences, and their solutions to the challenges teachers and students face in a hybrid learning environment.
- The positives and compromises found in hybrid learning.
- How can teachers reduce students’ stress and also manage their own?
- How has hybrid learning influenced feedback?
- What role can education technology (EdTech) play in facilitating this huge transition?
- When: Wednesday 27th July at 7.30pm (NZST)
- What: Teacher Discussion Forum: Improving Feedback in the Hybrid Learning Environment
- Type: Webinar
We look forward to welcoming you and your contribution to this discussion.