The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
The Future of 3DP in Medtech
Please join us at our 3DP event on 1 October in Christchurch to learn about the latest trends and applications of additive manufacturing (AM) in medtech. You’ll hear from a range of experts sharing their insights and experiences of using AM in medical technologies.
The growth of AM in the medtech industry is driven by the continued expansion of its applications and the opportunities it provides to increase the quality of healthcare and improve patients’ lives. Unlocking the benefits of AM in production has been a highly anticipated trend and there is now strong evidence to show its potential to increase productivity and cost effectiveness, especially in mass customisation.
The Future of 3DP in Medtech has been developed in collaboration with Materialise and will provide an opportunity to share success stories and learn more the benefits of 3D printing in production. We’ll also share information about the sources of funding available for companies in New Zealand.
- Stefaan Motte | Vice President & General Manager, Materialise Software
- Bruno Le Razer | Business Development Manager, Zenith Tecnica
- Seamus Tredinnick | Co-Founder, OssAbility Limited
- Chris Hilleard | Application Development Engineer, Callaghan Innovation
Who should attend:
- Business Owners
- CEOs / CIOs / CTO
- Project Managers / Directors
- Educators / Lab Technicians
- Professional Researchers
- Product Designers / Manager
- Design Engineers / Manager
- Engineering Managers
- Anyone who is interested in AM