The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
TUANZ TechUsers Day 2022
What is the strategy for Aotearoa New Zealand’s digital future?
If you would like to share ideas and plans, please join us on 15 September in Auckland. Listen to our inspiring speakers, participate in discussions and connect with others.
NZTech members are being offered a 33% discount on the General Admission price for a ticket. This means you pay $200, rather than $300. Please contact us for your promo code.
The TechUsers Day 2022 agenda features:
- Hon. David Clark, Minister for the Digital Economy and Communications
- Opening keynote speaker: Frances Valintine CNZM, Founder and CEO, The Mind Lab and Tech Futures Lab, Author and Futurist
- Hon. Judith Collins, Opposition spokesperson for Research, Science, Innovation and Technology.
- Wenzel Huettner, Co Founder and Chief Cybersecurity Architect, DEFEND
- Inclusion panel facilitated by Victoria MacLennan, CEO of ITP and member of the DECA Stewardship Board
Our event will be based on the three pillars that are outlined in the draft Digital Strategy for Aotearoa (DSA):
Mahi Ake – Growth
Mahi Tika – Trust
Mahi Tahi – Inclusion
The DSA’s vision is to enable all of Aotearoa New Zealand to flourish and prosper in a digital world.
Date: Thursday 15 September
Event type: Physical
Location: Grand Millennium Hotel, 71 Mayoral Drive, Cnr Vincent Street, Auckland 1010
TUANZ is the independent users association, and we want to continue to build on our history of leading positive change, helping mobilise users across all parts of society and the economy so they are aware of the opportunities as well as what’s next in technology developments.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact TUANZ.
Premier Partner in 2022: