The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Understanding B2B Tech Decision Makers in Singapore – Webinar
Singapore’s thriving B2B tech market is a hotbed of innovation and opportunity. Tune in to our exclusive webinar where we will uncover the key behaviours and drivers of purchase behind Singapore’s B2B tech decision-makers.
Join our NZTE East Asia Marketing Communications and Market Research team as they share some of the effective offline and online channels to connect with Singapore’s tech decisionmakers. They will provide practical insights to help you expand your reach, strengthen your marketing efforts and better position your tech business in Singapore’s dynamic landscape.
This webinar draws from a comprehensive research report commissioned by NZTE Singapore. Click ‘Register’ now and elevate your business strategy in Singapore.
- Ideal for New Zealand tech businesses looking to grow in Singapore’s dynamic tech landscape.
- Understand what drives key tech decision makers and buyers to purchase technology solutions, what is most important to them, and how this differs across different subsectors.
- Learn how to maximise your marketing dollars on channels where tech buyers are most active.
- Understand current perceptions of New Zealand Technology amongst tech decision makers and buyers in Singapore and how it may impact your messaging in Singapore.
- Learn about the length and complexities of purchasing cycle across different types of software and industries.
- Date: Tuesday, 26 September, 2023
- Time: 2pm – 3pm
- Event Type: Virtual (Webinar)
- Cost: Free
- Vicki Tan , Regional Marketing & Communications Consultant | New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
Vicki leads the See Tomorrow First campaign in Singapore and consults on the marketing strategy to drive preference for our New Zealand technology and services sector in East Asia. She brings a wealth of experience to the team having worked across various industries in telecommunications, IT (SaaS), insurance and financial services in Southeast Asia and US.
- Jacqueline Tan, Market Analyst | New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
Jacqueline produces market research reports that provide consumer, category and channel insights, helping NZTE’s customers to formulate market entry strategies for export markets in the East Asia region. Jacqueline comes from a background in consultancy and market research, with experience across the Asia Pacific region.