The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
Special Working Groups
We’re making it easier for you to engage in what matters most to you!
Gain the benefits of being part of a Special Working Group (SWG); develop new ideas, address challenges and create new opportunities.
What is a Special Working Group?
Our Special Working Groups (SWG) are designed to connect members through a shared interest and common agenda. Each SWG provides the opportunity for members to collaborate on a specific project.
How does it work?
Join a SWG and contribute your time, expertise and enthusiasm.
- Gain the benefits of connecting with other members
- Be part of a coordinated, effective and focussed team
- Exchange knowledge and share ideas
- Collaborate on a thought leadership project
- Recognition as a contributing member
- Advance your career through leadership opportunities
- Be empowered to inspire change.
Who can join?
Membership is open to any Tech Alliance members with a shared special interest.
Participant numbers are limited.
Not a member, but want to be involved? Please join now.