The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
We are the voice of the New Zealand technology ecosystem and our vision is simple – a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous Aotearoa New Zealand underpinned by good technology.
NZTech works to connect tech ecosystems, organisations and passionate people with each other and create a coordinated national voice for technology. With this growing voice we promote the importance of technology to the New Zealand public, and New Zealand technology to the world.
We work to help industry, education and the government collaborate to help ensure the essential elements for creating a digital nation are in place, including high levels of connectivity, cybersecurity, digital safety, digital equity, digital education, talent development and a government that understands the value of technology.
- 20 Tech Alliance associations and hundreds of members.
- 100+ events & webinars – keeping our members connected.
- Summits on Cyber-security, Cyber-risk, Digital Trust, Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, Life Sciences and Tech Marketing
- 300+ events hosted nationwide during Techweek attracting 69,000 event attendees plus 60 sessions filmed for TechweekTV.
- 100’s of news stories placed in mainstream media.
- Research reports on skills, trade, AI, biotech, digital health, edtech, fintech and more.
- Briefing papers on tax, skills, immigration and exports.
- Agritech Story – promoting New Zealand agritech globally. Visit our storytelling series here.
- New Zealand’s Tech Story, We See Tomorrow First – promoting New Zealand tech globally to investors and talent. Register for a workshop here and find the toolkit at seetomorrowfirst.nz
- Attracting a new generation into tech careers, including more Māori and Pacific people into tech – ShadowTech, Sisters in Tech and Tech23. Every year, these initiatives support hundreds of learners, teachers, school leavers and job seekers.
- Digital tech industry transformation plan.
- Agritech industry transformation plan.
- Submissions on the digital strategy, emissions reduction, customer data, workforce development and more. Briefings with multiple Ministers.
- Administration of The Code of Practice for Online Safety and Harms
- Learn how NZTech creates collective impact in The Evolution of NZTech report.