The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
We are the voice of the New Zealand technology ecosystem and our vision is simple – more prosperity for New Zealand through better use of technology.
NZTech works to connect tech ecosystems, organisations and passionate people with each other and create a coordinated national voice for technology. With this growing voice we promote the importance of technology to the New Zealand public, and New Zealand technology to the world.
We work with the government to help ensure the essential elements for creating a digital nation are in place, including high levels of connectivity, cybersecurity, digital education, talent development and a government that understands the value of technology.
- 20 Tech Alliance associations and hundreds of members.
- 100+ events & webinars – keeping our members connected.
- Summits on Cyber-security, Digital Trust, Artificial Intelligence and Medcan.
- 417 events hosted nationwide during Techweek featuring 576 speakers, 30,758 event attendees, 79 sessions and 38 hours filmed for TechweekTV.
- 100’s of news stories placed in mainstream media.
- Research reports on skills, trade, AI, biotech, digital health, edtech, fintech and more.
- Briefing papers on tax, skills, immigration and exports.
- Agritech Story – promoting New Zealand agritech globally. Visit our storytelling series here.
- New Zealand’s Tech Story, We See Tomorrow First – promoting New Zealand tech globally to investors and talent. Register for a workshop here and find the toolkit at seetomorrowfirst.nz
- Attracting Māori and Pacific people into tech – ShadowTech, Sisters in Tech and Tech22 Summit. Every year, these initiatives support hundreds of learners, teachers, school leavers and job seekers.
- Attracting a new generation into tech careers with ShadowTech.
- Digital tech industry transformation plan.
- Agritech industry transformation plan.
- Submissions on the digital strategy, water services, workforce development, reserve bank and more. Briefings with five Ministers.
- Learn how NZTech creates collective impact in The Evolution of NZTech report.