The New Zealand Tech Alliance is a group of independent technology associations from across New Zealand that work together to ensure a strong voice for technology.Visit Tech Alliance
BioTechNZ Connect Event: Real stories, real companies!
What makes a successful life sciences investment opportunity? What is mission-driven growth?
How does a new growth strategy pay off? Join us on 20 July and learn more.
Join us for an engaging half-day seminar and networking event featuring real stories from successful companies on their investment journeys. Learn from their mistakes, gain insights from the lessons they’ve learned, and be inspired by their success.
We are showcasing a remarkable lineup of companies that are revolutionising the health industry. They are challenging conventional thinking, fostering a culture of innovation and opening doors for communities beyond the main centres. Speakers include TruScreen‘s Dr Beata Edling, Hawkesbury Partners, John Granger, Volpara Health’s Tana Isaac, Chris Simcock from Leaft Foods, plus a panel of Dunedin startups.
Panel of Dunedin startups
- Moderator: Elliot Dunn Analyst, Brandon Capital
- Dr Alexandra Tickle, Director and Chair, Periomedic
- Anna Campbell, co-founder, Zestt Wellness
- Dr Sarah Diermeier, Chief Scientific Officer and Founder, Amaroq Therapeutics
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with industry leaders, peers and gain valuable knowledge.
- Date: Thursday 20 July
- Time: 1.00 – 5.00pm (registration opens at 12.45pm)
- Location: Main Common Room, University Union Building, University of Otago, 660 Cumberland Street, Dunedin. View campus map.
- Event Type: In Person
- Cost: Free for members, $35 for non-Members